Thursday, September 13, 2007

SCREENING TODAY AT THE NFB

Hi Everyone!
Thanks for coming out on Monday for the ReelWorld Case Study of A Winter Tale. We had a very interesting discussion and it was great to see you all ...

Don't forget: This morning THURSDAY 13th @ 10.30am is our special screening at the NFB!!!

On Friday I am heading off to Atlantic Canada - my first time - and on Tuesday, heading home.... to TRINIDAD where A Winter Tale will be screening at the TTFC.

Please check out these festival websites, they look really nice, and I am proud of them:

A Winter Tale @ Atlantic film festival:

A Winter Tale @ Trinidad & Tobago Film Festival : OPENING NIGHT FILM

A Winter Tale @ Bite The Mango FIlm Festival : CLOSING NIGHT GALA -

Have I mentioned that A Winter Tale will be screening at the Abuja Film Festival in Nigeria? Our Nollywood premiere!...

I'll continue to send you updates from my travels...

Love, FA

1 comment:

  1. Great stills on Atlantic site. Looking forward to seeing the film at TTFF.

    ReplyDelete